There are diverse avenues for you to present, publish and participate in IAIC. Whether you choose to present orally in-person at the conference or virtually online, the oral presentation, testing, and dissemination of our work is integral to the iterative and community processes that allow us both to challenge and develop our ideas, discover problems and solutions, and explore new research paths. It allows our work to find new audiences, and in them potential future contributors and collaborators.
(Pre-recorded video presentation and live Q&A)
We require all online oral presenters to submit a PRE-RECORDED VIDEO, and will need you to be on standby for a live Q&A straight in the session.
- The PRE-RECORDED VIDEO should record 15 minutes and sentd to us by 31st May 2024.
- The IAIC Secretariat will play the Video in your presentation slot.
- You should be present during your presentation slot, especially for the Questions-and-Answers (Q&A) session.
- English is the official language of the summit, therefore all presentations are requested to be prepared and delivered in English.
- Please email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org and please add the following as reference in the File name: Paper ID + First Name + Last Name.
How to Record Your Presentation:
- Use Zoom (or any video conferencing software platforms);
- Format: Video file (.mp4/.mva);
- Bright and calm environment with a professional background;
- Suggest to use the microphone or headset to record the audio;
- Please present yourself in the video slot;
- Demonstration video.
How to do Oral Presentation Online in IAIC 2024?
- Virtual rooms will be accessible through the conference schedule. The links will be available also in the email sent to your mailbox one week before the conference;
- Please enter the virtual room 15 minutes before your presentation starts;
- In each virtual room, there is a moderator coordinating the activities in the virtual room (taking care of starting the presentation videos in appropriate moment, appointing the presenters, taking care of time, etc.);
- The moderator starts your video presentation and enables discussion afterwards. After the presentation, 10 minutes are devoted to the discussion. In the role of a presenter, you can answer the questions and discuss them with other participants.